EVERYTHING YOU WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT FREELANCE JOURNALISM (BUT DIDN’T KNOW WHOM TO ASK)
“A bible for freelance writers everywhere.”
– Rashmi Bansal, Bestselling author
“If you ever needed a DIY device to break into freelance writing, this is it.”
– Prasad Ramamurthy, Features Editor,
Condé Nast Traveller India
Buy the book
Connect with us on Facebook for updates, writing tips, links to great writing blogs and more…
About the book
Freelance journalism demystified!
Do you want to be a freelance journalist, but have no idea where to begin? Or are you already a writer of sorts but want to see your name in the biggies?
In “Everything You Wanted To Know About Freelance Journalism,” you will learn how to:
1. Prep yourself for this career
2. Come up with fresh and original story ideas
3. Find markets for your stories
4. Approach editors with confidence
5. Write a winning pitch
6. Research and write a feature
7. Negotiate pay and rights
8. Cope with rejection
9. Write for the foreign media
10. Market yourselves through social media
“Everything You Wanted to Know…” is filled with practical advice and real life examples from two journalists who have written for the biggest and the best. Editors from some of your dream publications, including The New York Times, The Guardian, National Geographic Traveller and Forbes, tell you how to succeed in the business. Top freelance writers reveal their secrets to getting published and making more money. And we hold your hand through the whole process.